Guilty-striken
I feel darn guilty right now even at the same time I'm fuming mad. I went to the SITEX'06 with my parents on thursday, my beloved dad bought me a multi-purpose mp3. But the machine they gave me was a faulty one, the FM couldn't be tune and fail to record tele programe. So we headed down to Sim Lim Square (yesterday) to get it change but the store was closed due to the exhibitons. Then we headed back to the exhibition today to get it exchanged. I was totally pissed off by the f**king attitude of the f**king indian worker. First we approached the booth we bought and one of the idiotic lady told us to go over to the other booth to get it changed, we went over and try to get it change. BUT that f**king indian worker gave us a unwilling attitude to change and even offered to exchange my mp3(costing $239) for a freaking lousy copy cat version of ipod kind mp3 that's worth $99. My dad couldn't take any more of his stupid idiotics nonsense hence we went back to the first booth. That jack-ass worker was so scared that he ran as fast as he could to the same booth to apologise, how hypocrite and f**king can he be. I was totally pissed off by the entire company of people. They are all jerks and bitches. They even say they will open the store tomorrow just to exchange the product with my dad. To believe them again, I will such a big fool. If this thing doesn't work out I will definitely launch a complaint to make sure they refund the money and spoil their own reputation, afterall i doubt they got any good reputation. Pray hard that sooner, as soon as possible it will go burst and had loads of debts and eventually have to go bankrupt. I dont care if I sound horrible or what, it's indeed they fault!!!
To make things worse, my mum kept repeating that if on that day we are unable to try the machine we shouldn't have bought it. But we are not able to see the machine till we make the purchase. So am I in the wrong? I did regret asking my dad to make that purchase, I should stick my choice of iPod or Creative Zen.
To make things worse, my mum kept repeating that if on that day we are unable to try the machine we shouldn't have bought it. But we are not able to see the machine till we make the purchase. So am I in the wrong? I did regret asking my dad to make that purchase, I should stick my choice of iPod or Creative Zen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home